Z SoccerChic9: I love life
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Tonight, I hung out with a bunch of girls from my school for supper after work. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while I must say. It's on nights like these that I kinda miss school, well almost:) But yah, a bunch of us girls got together at a really nice Irish Pub and had ourselves some food and drinks and a whole lot of fun. Cheryl is so like my second mother, I don't know how I would of survived school without her - she's awesome!! Like, I would still be trying to unlock my locker to this day - good times I tell you.

So, we had a huge meeting at work today, due to the fact that some people just up and left and all. It was rather amusing to say the least.

You know what, I drove around the corner today on my the on-ramp to the highway and there was a deer - it was odd. I must say that I do love driving up the mountain and down each day - it's my peaceful moments.

Anyhow, I am now officially rambling. Have yourself a good night kids!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.