Z SoccerChic9: I'm Peeling....
Monday, July 11, 2005
and it's quite gross really. Like at first it's fun to pick the skin off, but then I get tierd of it. Also, I can't really wear any shirts that have any kinda of dip in the neck line, due to the fact that then you can see all of my peeling skin. Somehow people look at you wierd when you wear a turtleneck in the middle of July. I don't know what's worse - the wierd looks or people freaking out and telling me not to be afraid to die - cause they think I have skin cancer or something.

I just thought I would tell you that...not that you wanted to know or anything, in fact you're most likely pulling a grossed out face that would make even Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes quite proud. But, I just came back from swimming and now my dying skin is slimmy and peeling. Hope you enjoy that snack you're eating, wait a minute, it kinda looks like dead skin:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.