Z SoccerChic9: My visit to the walk-in clinic
Thursday, July 07, 2005
So, the exciting story goes something like this:

Monday night I had a soccer game, in which I was injured. Oh nothing serious, just the loss of a limb or two. Actually, I took a ball to the face, somehow the loss of limbs sounds more heroic:) Anyhow, as I was saying, I recieved a ball in the face, it hurt, to say the least - I might of had a few tears come to my eyes and roll down my face - but it had to do with the rain - I swear:) Anyhow, I kept playing, cause that's what soccer players do - take one for the team. I got home, only to realize that my contact was split - not a problem, I dug it out - cept some of it didn't want to leave my eye. I know, my eyes are so beautiful that things want to stay in there - but in this case I really wanted it to leave.

Well, last night I had soccer practice - I put in my contacts again, and yet another split. It's like they were told that if they break in half they multiply and bear more children or something. Must of been dutch contacts - cause that offer attracted them.

Anyhow, all day today my eye was irritated - so I called my eye doctor, and they suggested I go to the walk-in clinic. Which I did. They froze my eye - which is a wierd feeling, to say the least - and then poked around in hopes of finding the missing link of my contact, however, no such luck. I appear to have a scratched adn slightly damaged eye.

I was hoping it would be some grand diagnosis - but no such luck. So I went out and bought sandals to award myself for sitting through the eye exam thingy.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.