Z SoccerChic9: The housesitting is passing
Sunday, July 31, 2005
in the fact that they are due back, though they haven't shown up yet. I want my own apartment now:)

On other notes, it was a good two weeks though, something to do with having your own place, or something - and the rain - cause we needed it so that's good. Though, I swear I hate cats more so now then before. Something to do with the cat waking me up in the middle of the night and crying like a baby, it was slightly irritating. Though, I practiced self-control adn did not throw it against the wall, though I really really really wanted to.

Yesterday though, that was the most perfect weather day - it was awesome - that and the fact that I got to hang with friends almost all day - which was fun!!

Anyhow, that was my not exciting blog post - hopefully you all are having a great day!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.