Z SoccerChic9: On my way home tonight....
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
I hit a racoon, and instantly felt horrible. See, I was driving home from piano, listening to Sarah McLaughlan (sp?), and driving fast, when suddenly I saw two racoons talking to each other on the side of the road, I was going much too fast to avoid them, and the one racoon, who I named Bob, ran right under my tires. There was a loud thump, and I kept driving. Then, I got about a kilometer down the road, and I felt guilty, so I went back to see if it was alive. I saw a lump of furry stuff, I felt bad, turned around to go hit it again just incase it was still breathing, and the furry lump was gone. So, either I missed the spot, or he moved.

So, I feel entirely guilty about hitting an animal, and I just thought I'd let you know.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.