Z SoccerChic9: You know what's hard...
Friday, September 16, 2005
it is interviewing an entire family who lost their father in a car crash. It's asking questions, such as.....where you close to your father, was your father a drinker, did your father ever abuse you, what was your last memory of your father, and how did it feel to lose your husband of 31 years.

Those are really tough questions on a good day, but a whole lot tougher when the family is all crying and telling you things about their dad. I admit, I started tearing up, it was really hard - and awkward also. It was likebuttin in on someone's private life, a life that they had to hide because it hurt too much to deal with - and then me, a junior law clerk with pretty much no experience, has to come barging in with my smile and yellow note pad and ask all the tough questions. Not something I want to do everyday, that's forsure.

On a happy note though, I managed to notice something on the above noted client's file - which will in turn get them close to $75,000.00 at least. So, that was a positive thing and made me a bit of the hero:)

Other then that, my day was good, England like really - with the weather and all. I think I might call in sick next Tuesday, due to a major overbooking once again in my schedule and like 6 meetings, some of them overbooked - rah rah:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.