Z SoccerChic9: I'm Back
Friday, September 16, 2005
So tonight, I was on my way home from work, and I saw the blood donor sign - and suddenly I realized, wow, I've never given blood before. So, I decided I should do that, cause after all "Blood, it's in you to give":)

So, my dad and I headed off to the clinic. Awesomely, I didn't faint, or vomit, or spew blood everywhere, it actually happened to quite a clean and straight forward proceedure. I had good blood pressure, I filled a bag of blood (somehow that sounds morbid) in 5 minutes which is apparently good or something - and then I was rewarded with a pin and coke.

I got a little nervous and squimish when I drove up and there was the big truck to carry the blood away, like if you actually think about that - ewww gross, people's blood in bags all packed together - but otherwise I was quite fine, thank you:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.