Z SoccerChic9: Today....
Monday, September 26, 2005
I went to bed last night at about 12:00, and woke up at 12:00 this morning. I stayed up for about an hour, and then I went to bed again, and got up at 2:30. After going for a run (in which I almost died by the way), I am still tierd. So yah, the lazy no job life continues.

On an odd note, my work called me this morning, asking me to come back. They offered me pretty much any position in the company if I would come back - I said I wanted Ellen's job. Just kidding, I didn't say that, but if they call again, I might. Actually, I politely declined and said that if I changed my mind I would let them know, but as of right now, the answer was no.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.