Z SoccerChic9: Crazy Times...
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Last night I hung with Anna-marie at her sister's house....fun times I tell you, nothing like running to the grocery store at 12:00 at night to get ice for the Strawberry dacquaries (sp?) in your p.j.'s. I also got to sleep in, and was not awaken by numerous children running around while screaming - and nothing healthier than fruit loops and chocolate bars for breakfast (I know, I can hear you all groaning already:) Anyhow, it's a beautiful day out...and I leave tomorrow to go up north - so happy thoughts all around.

I went to the library today, and I must say...I love that place, even though I now can see the top shelf of the bookcases, and it's all small and such compared to how huge I used to think it was - it's like walking in my home or something...I'm a little wierd that way:)

I'm also feeling really close to God these past two days....and that has been a long time in coming....seven months at least. So, some definate praise and thanksgiving there...all as we wind up for a Thanksgiving weekend!! Rah rah...let the eating begin!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.