Z SoccerChic9: On a happier note...
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
I am at school, my last day for the week and this of course makes my day good:) I am almost done my homework which is a good thing cause then I won't have to do it this weekend! This afternoon after class (which ends at 3:00) I am going shopping with my mother. Should be fun times.

Last night my soccer team did well. Played with heart and beat back the bad guys. Well we tied both games, though we only had one sub so I was impressed!

Patience

Days were long,
running together
as telephone poles
out a train window.

She died a
thousand deaths
during that
desert journey.

Thirsty for a
drink she could
not have. It was
dry, so very dry.

But, she pressed on.
Anticipating an oasis
buried between
desert sands.

And when it
seemed hopeless.
That all was lost.

It came.
Paradise just
beyond the
mountain range.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.