Z SoccerChic9: It has come
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised but yes, the Liberals dominated the elections. Sad really after all they've done. What has our world come to that we don't even know how to vote anymore. Interesting that in Paul Martin's home province the Liberals were a minority. They don't like him, funny how the people you would expect to be the most loyal aren't and the others who should know better have fallen into the trap he created. I am kinda wondering how much the Liberals have to do before people start to realize that they are pulling our country down. Alberta was outraged with Ontario's loyalty, why is it that others see the light and we are still in the dark? Well Paul has work to do because Quebec is hoping to seperate and him being in office is not making them want to change this course of action. I almost feel sorry for the man....almost.

Explorer

Late night roads
all look the same.
I know.
For I have traveled.

When the moon
glimmers through
tree branches,
and owl hoots;
I climb through
my window,
and become
an explorer

Tracing the pattern
of teh stars
with my hands.
Walking among
each planet.

And when the sun begins
it's morning journey,
I ride atop its rays
to my window.
And back to a
normal existance.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.