Z SoccerChic9: It is Friday and we can all rejoice:)
Friday, June 25, 2004
I am having a good day today. Despite mountains of homework and a busy weekend I am not stressing. I hung with my friends last night - good times. It rained. Everytime it rains on a Thursday night - good things happen.

I need to do the dishes, it is one of those things that I consider useless to do all the time. Like I wash and dry the plates put them in the cupboard, then turn around and use them all over again. Something is wrong with this picture. Same thing with making your bed, you make it, you turn around and sleep in it. What is the point? Though maybe people do it cause they are neat freaks. My kitchen does look messy right now.

Don't buy cat food in the tins, it is disgusting. Every time I have to feed the cat (twice a day) I think I may puke. Not that you wanted to know that but I just wanted to warn you of the negitivity of buying canned cat food, just incase you were thinking of it.

I am excited cause next week I get Thursday and Friday off of school! I think we as modern humans have missed the point of this life. We work 7 days a week, one day of rest and right back to it. You would almost think that our jobs were our lives. Scary thought.

Well, homework is calling so I am off. Have a most delightful weekend!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.