Z SoccerChic9: Fighting against the box
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
We've missed the point yet again people. Drawn to a rut in the road, we've fallen in and become content with the box we have created. In trying to be different we have become the same, in trying to change we have become comfortable. We lack passion for life, a true appreciation of each moment that we live, and all the many things we experience. Drawn to our computers, trying to get ahead in the business world and suceed. Climbing the ladder of success has blinded us to what life is really about. We are scared to say what we think - because we might offend, we are scared to be passionate about something -because that might not be cool, and in the end we have lost. Don't be afraid to live.

It's not that good of a poetic but it kinda expresses what I am trying to say in very, very rough form:)

I lost who I was
you took it away,
stole my identity,
that very first day;

Made me a box -
that matched,
put me inside
so I'd be attatched;

Created this enviroment,
from sight to sound
didn't let me think,
or move around

You had a plan
to form who I was,
made me identical
to those of your cause

Now, I follow your lead,
watch the right show,
buy the correct CD;
You've programed me you know

You do the thinking
and run the game;
I simply follow
taking the blame
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.