Z SoccerChic9: Yah, for depressing poetry
Friday, June 11, 2004
I spent a Friday night helping my mom at a book sale, during which I started a John Grisham novel which I am enjoying so far. I haven't read much of his work but this book is rating okay. I saw my sister tonight, she seems happy at camp, we had fun hanging. Well here is for depressing poetry:

I walk down
these halls -
tears, on
my face,
only those
doors, staring
my way,

memories lurk,
before, and
behind;
visions of you,
assail my mind,

I've been here
before, not
long ago,
walking these
hallways, now
covered in
snow,

Wishing - you
hadn't,
changed
your mind,
or that I
wasn't,
so very blind
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.