Z SoccerChic9: Procrastination
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Yes, that is me, a procrastinating human. I have two huge exams tomorrow, by huge I mean that, and I feel like my brain is full, yet there is much more information to cram. So, I thought a good excuse not to study at the moment is to write something inspiring on my blog, which of course most likely won't happen but I will blog anyways:)

3 things I saw within the last 24 hours:

1. A lady that had her ear pierced at the top (like me) and it was entirely overgrown with flesh, so totally disgusting in my opinion.
2. As I drove to school today I passed a sports bike, the driver was wearing very big rubber boots due to the rain. It was slightly funny in my humble opinion.
3. Very upset people in my communications class this morning cause they got their career project back and almost all of them lost 5 points for grammer mistakes that did not exist. I was glad I didn't have their teacher.

Reflection

You opened your eyes,
tonight;
broke down barriers.
And I saw;
saw what was
buried beneath
your mask.

It startled me,
foir there was
a reflection,
shimmering in
a moon lit glow.

And as, the
water stilled,
it became clear;

I was staring
at my reflection -
bright and true.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.