Z SoccerChic9: Stressless in Alberton
Friday, June 18, 2004
I am done. First semester of my school year and exams. It is amazing how much stress one can lose in the matter of a few minutes:) Well, my stress may not be gone for long, considering I start my second semester on Monday. Two days off and back to the grind. It feels good though, like a mile stone was reached - kinda refreshing.

"Looking for a Parking Spot"

I see you searching,
for a light,
admidst this
dreary place.
Searching for a reason,
to call this haunt
a home.

And when the rains
come falling down,
and lightning
strikes the sky,
I see the worry,
it lines your face;
and doubt,
it flutters by.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.