Z SoccerChic9: It's been to long
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
It is Wednesday, somehow that is not comforting this week:) I started a new semester, the teachers are not as good as the last ones, and our class is twice the size. The lessons are boring. Any day now I figure I might drop off into a sea of faces. People who are merely programmed, robots in a modern world. So, today in class I decided I want to go to the moon. There is no air movement up there - this means no sound. The moon is one place you can go and have perfect silence, negitive side of this, you can't hear any object falling or crashing down upon you. I guess you would die silent, a death without warning. Problem is, Canada does not have a space program, what are the chances of the States letting me in theirs - very slim. Maybe one day, my dream will come true, and if it does, I will send you a postcard from the moon:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.