Z SoccerChic9: Today
Monday, June 28, 2004
I recieved my marks for the first semester back today. I did okay, decent I am told. Though, of course, I would of liked to do better. I guess I really can't complain, just sometimes I have a perfectionist side, and these are the moments it appears. Always strive to push higher. Why would you settle for okay, when, you can have something that is great? Good question. I settle to often, should be striving to be better.

So, in my goal to push myself higher and further, I am going to start reading books that will stimulate my mind and make me grow in intelligence (hopefully:).

I have a bookcase, it is getting really full. I think I need a new one, but I just bought one a little while ago. When/if I have my own house some day, I am having a library. It will be a cozy room, dark cherry wood bookcases lining the wall. Pot lights and small lamps, leather chairs that you can sit in on a rainy day and expand your knowledge. It is a dream, one of the many, though perhaps a more attainable one than most of mine (traveling to the moon:). Don't ever stop dreaming, it's what changes the mundane into a world of possibilities!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.