Z SoccerChic9: My Monday Night
Monday, June 28, 2004
It is getting later into the evening. Normal people have stopped work now and are on their way home. Dodging traffic like a machine gun's bullets. Children are home from school, and mothers are starting dinner. In a few moments now the table will be set and dinner on it's way. There are moments when I wish to be like these normal people. One of these moments is now. I am at school, in the library, my second home, doing homework. I wish I was home right now with this moment behind me, but I am not. I must press on. I hope to accomplish great things here tonight, beneath the floresent lights and with the hum of keyboards in the back ground. The moniter screen will be my friend and the keyboard where I rest my weary head. A piece of machine has become the person I tell my deepest thoughts to. That my friends, is when you know you need to get out more:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.