Z SoccerChic9: I have a dream..
Monday, June 28, 2004
Yes, another one. I want to be able to paint/draw really well. I would love to take a photography course (I hope to do this) and be able to take excellent photos. This weekend at our family reunion I got some good pictures. In fact some that I would say are decent (though that is by my standards:). I don't know if I will ever be a good artist. My dad's artistic talent did not transfer to me somehow. Though I suppose with a lot of lessons and being very diciplined I may be able to at least draw a reconizable camel:) If not, then if I forsake the nun dream my children will have an art room. My sister claims that my house is going to have to be a mansion to fit all the different rooms I want, perhaps she is right. But an art room with tile floor (easier clean-up:) easels, paints, charcol, and all the other art supplies their hearts may desire. Of course they would get art lessons and so forth along with all the other stuff I will have them enrolled in. I guess it's living out my dreams through them.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.