Z SoccerChic9: Cool Things
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
You know what is cool. We now have a program on the college computers that we can go to get all our class notes, anything the teacher said during class, all assignments and anything needed for the assignments on the web.


So, if I miss a class (because I am sick of course:) then I can go on the web and get all the notes for the day and any assignments that I need to do. I can also upload my assignments when I am done, which saves me printing cost and also is quick and painless. So, if I can't make a class I can still hang in my homework ahead of time so that I will get my class participation mark despite not being there.

This program also offers e-mail accounts to each student so we can e-mail anyone in our class or the instructor at any time. The program is great although it has some draw backs. It doesn't exactly encourage students to show up at class, why should you sit through class if you can get the notes and over heads the teacher used? And not all the programs in the college are on this web site yet.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.