Z SoccerChic9: Why I love Jello...
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Well, there are many reasons why I love her...but the last point on her recent blog post made me smile:

4 - I'm in love with my husband. (I'm also a little ticked at him for not showing himself yet. I'll get over that though) I love that he is going to love me for me. I love that he's going to give me hugs when I've had a long day at work. I love that he's going to be an awesome dad. I love that he's going to cook for me. (and sometimes I'll cook for him) I love that he's not going to compare me to the blonde bimbo walking past us in the restaurant....because he's only got eyes for me. I love that when the day comes, he's going to count our wrinkles and lose - because I'll have the mostest. I love that he's going to be...just be. Mine.

What girl doesn't want that. You rock girl!

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.