Z SoccerChic9: Day One: Air Canada hates me
Monday, July 16, 2007
I woke up Saturday morning, to a rainy damp day. The kind of day that you stay home all day, curl up on your bear skin rug in front of the fireplace and read books or watch tv while drinking wine. I told Justin that I didn't really feel like flying, because it just wasn't a flying day. If only I had a personal jet and could rebook such things.

Well, my gut feeling proved correct, it wasn't a flying day. My flight left the London airport over 4 hours after it was originally suppose to leave. My original flight had been delayed, then there were mechanical problems, and eventually it was cancelled as they need a part flown in from Toronto. The result was that all the unhappy passengers were transfered to the next flight leaving to Toronto. Which of course resulted in my connecting flight from Toronto to Regina to be rescheduled twice.

I arrived in Regina about 5-6 hours after I was suppose to originially arive. Only to find out that they had lost my luggage. I knew all the packing I forced myself to do an hour before I left London was a waste :)

After filing a claim, and getting an overnight package from Air Canada to tie me over till they found my luggage, Jello and I headed to her place. Thankfully I made it here in one piece, and really...there are worse things then wearig the same underware for two weeks...I think :)

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.