Z SoccerChic9: It's not me...
Sunday, June 10, 2007
it's God.

I get tierd sometimes, of hearing people tell me that I deserve better in my life. Like somehow I've done something to earn better treatment, or better things, or other various aspects. I haven't done anything to warrant better treatment, or more things, or a happier life. If you knew the real me, the person who is completely selfish and looks out for herself, the real Mary - I doubt you'd think I deserve more or better.

Anything good that you see in me, it's God. It's not me. The good in me, is God's grace, because I would never choose it on my own, I am not capable to showing true love, or grace, or any other good aspects.

So, before you think I deserve something better...just remember, it's God who deserves the praise.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.