Z SoccerChic9: I'm leaving on a jet plane...
Friday, July 13, 2007
unfortunately, or fortunately, which ever way you look at it, I do know when I'll be back again. However, for those of you who don't already know, or who haven't already seen or heard my excitement, tomorrow I fly out of London and into Regina. Which starts my two week "road trip" from Regina, to Alberta, to B.C., where Jello and I are going to brave the cold water, monsterous sharks, scary beach boys and learn how to surf.

To say I am excited, would be an understatement; however, I tend to be one of those people who don't get my hopes up until the airplane has actually taken off, so that I am sure the trip is actually going to happen.

For all of you in London, you get a two-week break from me (you should all be celebrating over that thought) for all of you in Regina, Alberta, and B.C., you're gonna have to put up with me, and for that I apologize. I now understand why Scott agreed to bring me to the Calgary airport at 6:00 in the morning on the 28th, he just can't wait to get rid of me, and he will do whatever it takes :)

I'm slowly checking off the things on my list of, "Things to do Before I Die." As long as a shark doesn't eat me, I might actually get through some of this list :)

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.