Z SoccerChic9: Day Five: Keep both hands on the steering wheel
Thursday, July 19, 2007
I am presently sitting in this quaint little coffee shop in this small town in B.C., they happen to be one of the only places in the town that can pick up a wireless signal. Considering the size of the town, it's not really that surprising.

I can't really sum up the past few days, which involved long hours of driving from Medicine Hat to Tofino B.C., all part of our quest to learn how to surf. The scenery has been absolutely mind blowing. I can't even begin to describe it, and the pictures will never do it justice. All I can say, is make sure you drive through B.C. before you die. The combination of massive mountains, clear blue streams, and ocean creates a paradise. Every corner in the road that I turn, takes my breath away again, and I marvel at God's goodness and greatness.

Tomorrow we have surfing lessons booked on the beach. I totally cannot wait! I may be eaten by a shark, but I've already given Jello permission to bronze any remaining limbs and hang them above her fireplace.

The past two nights have involved sleeping in a two-person tent. I swear the makers of the tent were killing themselves laughing when they labeled it two-person. Let's just say it's very cozy...once you are in, you are not allowed to get out!

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.