Z SoccerChic9: Weird Things....
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart, because I woke up and realized that somewhere in my travels I had lost shampoo and my brush. So, I walked into the store and made a return - the lady gave me $10.11 back in change. I then went and grabbed a brush, shampoo and coke (I know, unhealthy). The cashier rang in my stuff and said: "that will be $10.11." That kind of weirded me out.

Today my landlord's daughter came down and brought me some of my mail that had gone to the wrong mailbox. I opened this letter from an unknown source, and $25 cash fell out. Apparently I had filled in a survey for Canada Post, and they were paying me for it. Weird, though I appreciate the cash.

It snowed today, quite hard on and off all day - and it's only October - weird.

I gave blood today, and I didn't stop bleeding right away afterwards....so the nurse wrapped my arm in this large bandage....weird. Don't worry, everything is fine though.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.