Z SoccerChic9: I'm back....
Thursday, October 05, 2006
so, I survived my visit to the States, and am happy to be on solid ground again. I leave soon for the cottage for thanksgiving weekend with my family (can't wait!!) - and then I will be back in my little apartment, in what seems like the first time in forever.

I wore a lot of clothes today on the plane, and yet I was absolutely freezing....silly planes, and I have no really interesting stories to tell about the people who sat next to me on the plane, they all seemed relatively normal.

Did you know that one in every 10,000 people die running a marathon? The average marathon has 10,000 people racing in it. This fact I did not know, but apparently it is true. Maybe I should scratch my marathon dreams off my list of things to do before I die - or maybe I should just put it at the end of the list:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.