Z SoccerChic9: Someone special....
Thursday, October 05, 2006
I write this blog post with a huge girly (yes you can make fun of the fact that I am girly) grin on my face, and an excited giggle. I just want to introduce you all to Steve, who is now officially my boyfriend (see my flickr account for a picture). He lives in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas (which means a killer accent, even if he doesn't know how to properly say pasta and Mazda:), he is extremely brilliant (just recently wrote his LSAT and is heading off to law school next September), very very funny (I live with constant stomach pain from laughing all the time), extremely sensitive and sweet, and of course incredibly handsome! And those are just a few of his incredible qualities (yes, I'm bragging on him......)

So yes my friends, I've converted to the dark side and am presently dating an American, but if you met him I think you'd completely understand why!!

So yes, all this girliness to say, "Everyone meet my amazing boyfriend Steve - Steve, meet everyone."

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.