Z SoccerChic9: London is becoming home....
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
I came home today.....after really being away from my apartment for almost a month now. I must say, it feels good to be home, to not be living out of a suitcase. I love travelling, seeing new places, and meeting new people - but at the end of the day.....it's good to put my feet up and enjoy one of my six chairs in the living room.

As I ran out to get groceries, and then started cleaning my house - I realized something. I cleaned my bedroom and arranged the furniture differently. Which means that London is becoming home. Since moving in I have not moved anything around really - because in my head I will be moving shortly. Since in the past year I have moved five times. So, I consider the fact that I am moving around furniture a good thing - must mean I am here to stay longer then the next month.

I had a great weekend up at the cottage. The colours were absolutely beautiful, and I am convinced I have gained at least 10 pounds. My mom is a great cook, and let's face it - anytime I am not cooking for myself it's a good day!! I had some time to read, which was nice - it's been a while since I sat down and poured through a bunch of books in a short period of time.

I have some tough decisions to make in my life right now - I could use some prayer.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.