Z SoccerChic9: Thoughts?
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
I need a quote on leadership for the article I am writing for a magazine. I thought of making my own up, and making them sound like they were from famous people, such as:

"Show me a man without vision, and I'll point to a corpse" Matheus Lukus Blackaby

"Without vision is to be without life" Samuel D. Forgeon, Sir

"A good leader inspires others with his vision" Queen Jane E. Edwards

But then I realized that I suck at writing inspirational quotes, and lawyers check everything, so the whole fake name thing would most likely not work out for me.

So, now I am stuck staring at a blank screen and feeling uninspired on this quote thing.....grrrr

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.