Z SoccerChic9: An Idea
Monday, October 16, 2006
Okay...so I have a fantastic new idea....which I think will totally catch and be very sucessful. People made out of food. I was sitting here craving pizza...but I don't feel like making it. Now, if I was made out of pizza, I could just eat my arm, and I wouldn't have to move and spend time cooking pizza. Of course, the genius of the idea, would be that my arm grows back in three hours after I eat it.

I think this could become a fast catching idea....I'd go for it. Eat a few hormones (basically some McDonald's food) and it messes up your system, and you become made of food. Then you can eat your arm whenever you want!!

Now I really want a pizza arm.

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.