Z SoccerChic9: Saturday Morning...
Sunday, October 22, 2006
So, I woke up Saturday morning to my two little sisters standing beside my bed with breakfast. That's right, they had got up early and made me breakfast in bed, it was the sweetest thing. I think I could have kids....though Scott tells me that your own kids don't make you breakfast in bed everyday.....so either I have to train them really well....or my husband:)

I went to the same church as last week today - and recieved a very convicting sermon - on how one's view of God can play a big part on how you respond to temptation as it comes into your life. I found it convicting......

This week promises to be insanely busy....should keep me out of trouble though :)

Labels:

 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.