Z SoccerChic9: You know...
Sunday, January 01, 2006
I can't sleep anymore at night....it's like my mind is all messed up....something to do with three cans of coke tonight, an exhilerating game of Maffia, and my body thinking it's two hours behind the actual time. I'm also slightly stressed, so that is most likely making the entire package a non-sleeping deal. Odd...more odd that I just wrote a paragraph about that:)

I played Maffia tonight for the first time in forever....crazy I tell you, I forgot how fun that game can be. Especially when everyone's blood pressure rose about 10-fold and with 20 people talkign at the same time, it was nuts. Funny though to watch.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.