Z SoccerChic9: Ontario
Friday, December 23, 2005
Yes, I am back...and I must say it has been absolutely amazing so far. After a 3 1/2 hour drive just to get to the Calgary airport, and then a four hour flight which involved me forgetting my book, so being squashed in the middle of two random people for four hours and starting at the head rest in front of me, and also the worst flight landing I've ever had. I am finally back on Ontario soil, and most definately enjoying every minute of it.

It's wierd to be home, as much as it's home to me, at the same time it is like I am a visitor in it, and that is odd. I am now one of those peope who come home for Christmas, and suddenly my category has changed, which is kinda odd.

My family all went skiing and snowboarding today, they weren't expecting me home till Saturday, so it was quite the surprise when I showed up last night. This morning they all woke me up at like 5:00 to talk to me, so if I have a few bags under my eyes, I hope that's understandable.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.