Z SoccerChic9: Something Funny
Monday, December 12, 2005
So as you know, if you read my blog, I am presently on my own as Paul and Suzanne are out of town at the moment. Well, this morning I got up, got ready for work and all, and as I was going out the door, I noticed that I had left a light on downstairs in the basement....so I turned to go shut it off. Unfortunately, my foot never hit the first step and I went flying up into the air (I wish we had a video cammera) and landed on my elbow and hip. It hurt...a lot, but I was brave and did not cry, and I was good and did not swear.

So, I am presently at work, hoping I get a really big bruise on my elbow, cause it hurts so much and the story is so much better if you have battle wounds to show for it:) It makes me super brave or something.

So yah, that's my story
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.