Z SoccerChic9: The oddest of things...
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Well, if you happen to street race your car, or have watched 2 Fast 2 Furious...then you'll know what I am talking about.

Last night, I walked into my new mechanic's shop to pick up my darling little car who is having a horrible time adjusting to this extremely cold weather, almost as bad a time as me. And, there on the door of my mechanic was a sign stating that they sell NOS and you just can go inside and get it. I was quite flabergasted, and asked the girl at the front counter if they sold NOS here like the sign said, she said yes...apparently it's totally cool here.

Also, if you want to put metal studs in your tires, or chains if you're that kind of person, it's totally legal here...hello pavement.

So, for all of you who street race, or love the look of chains and such on your tires, you need to move to Medicine Hat Alberta.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.