Z SoccerChic9: Living the Dream...
Monday, November 28, 2005
I walked out of work today, and I was greeted by a brilliant Alberta sunset, which had transformed the sky into a brilliant shade of pinks. As I drove home with Coldplay floating through my speakers, I couldn't help but feel that I have made the right choice in moving down to Alberta. Not only am I doing something "big" in my life, having a job that is more then just a job but a ministry, meeting new people (who so far have been absolutely wonderful), seeing if I am really authentic, growing and being stretched.....I'm also in Alberta, wow.

Today was my first day working, Amanda and Anne-marie are great....I can forsee us having such a great time together. We had staff lunch today with Suzanne (my boss's wife) and Anna-marie (the one you guys all know:). It was quite fabulous...and the food was amazing!!

So yes, I feel quite at home here...it's almost odd.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.