Z SoccerChic9: Counting Down
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
So, I am leaving a day earlier, Thursday to be exact, sometime in the afternoon most likely. This involves one less day for me to procrastinate my packing too, which is highly unfortunate:) On the other hand, my mom keeps getting stuff for me, because I'm leaving, which makes me think I should move out more often!

On another note, I had coffee with my pastor this morning, and he told me that they nominated me to be an elder in our church. Okay, I'm kidding about the elder part. Actually, we had a really good time together, and I left feeling refreshed and inspired to do better in my life. Also, disapointed in myself and how little effort I actually put forth at times.

Mr. and Mrs. Hamstra are a very cool couple. This crossed my mind as they sat for about three hours with people about half their age and just talked about life, federation, moving out, meth use (they aren't for it, just incase you wondered:), and other such random topics. That along with the Bailey's made it a very enjoyable evening.

I am getting more and more excited as I anticipate leaving. Like come on, road trip with Anna-marie, which will always prove to be eventful!! And I'm like moving to Alberta, it's not every day I do that. Although, I will be much more excited when my car is packed....grrrumpkins to packing.

My brother and father are going to pick out a system for my car today - that could provide to be interesting to say the least. Thankfully my brother is going along!! In the words of my mother "a 34 hour drive needs music" - and who am I to disagree with giving parents.

My little car is getting it's timing belt replaced - which means I am carless at the moment, which is almost as bad as being jobless, but not quite. Hopefully it emerges sometime soon - as I have more then a few errands to run, which generally involves either hitchhiking or driving, perferably the later.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.