Z SoccerChic9: Valley's and Mountains....
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Yesterday, I lost five years of my life - which technically makes me about 14 years old. Which in someways is cool, but that whole learning how to drive, going back to school, becoming cynical were not exactly things I was looking forward to doing all over again. However, today I gained five years in a matter of seconds - which is cool in someways - though I was looking forward to re-living the last five years:)

Anyhow, my yahoo account is now up as I sucessfully got into it. Somehow my password had been changed to some very random password, I have no idea how unless their is a loop in the system - but I am back, and the world is still a happy place - though I am still old:)

Thank you to everyone's helpful advice - which made me feel like a dumb blonde - as each one of you told me I should go to the yahoo page and enter the feedback link. That was the first thing I did, but everyone, including my dad's techi guy all thought I wouldn't have thought of that. Anyhow, it's all good - I still love you despite you thinking I am not all there:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.