Z SoccerChic9: Weekend News...
Saturday, October 22, 2005
So far, my weekend has had a lot to do with weddings, registering at Sears for an upcoming wedding, attending my cousin's wedding, and having fittings for a wedding. I think, that if I follow through with my nun dream, I might just have a random wedding for the fun of it....after all, there are all those wonderful gifts:)

My cousin had her wedding at Liuna Station, I think I could have my wedding there. It was an amazing place, old railroad building all done up, and the food was to die for. Both of those are key elements in a wedding they tell me. After all, do you want to be remembered for the dried out chicken, and pasta that tasted like it was ten years old, oh and yah, the mints - cheep gross mints. Here is a link that shows the hall - Liuna Station

On other news, I have become forgetful, which is rather wierd if you know me. I tend to be the uptight person who remembers the oddest things, besides the zebra hockey team that we went to see and the fat lady at Swiss Chalet in spandex - luckly I must of blocked that from my mind. However, the other night I stood Nick up, completely forgot that I told him I would hang with him. That's not normal, I don't know if I've ever done that before (I can hear you all coming up with the stories already:)

Anyhow, it's Saturday night, I am the only one still up, and the house seems strangely quiet - almost as if I am the only one left living on the planet...wierd feeling.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.