Z SoccerChic9: Fall
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
I love fall, something about all the beautiful colours meshing together to create some kind of master canvas filled with splashes of light. The coziness of pulling out all my sweaters again and being able to wear them and not look like I am trying to rush the season or something. It's Thanksgiving and preparing for Christmas (which is two months away just for the record - if you've already started your shopping, then I shun you:) It also seems to bring change on it's wings, not just around, but within. I feel anticipation in Fall, anticipation of something great.

This most likely has to do with me starting my job searching and considering all the numerous possiblities of things that I can do right now, just because I can. Like, should I go back to school, try to get my law degree, or maybe a year at Bible School, perhaps I should keep working in the legal field, maybe take something entirely differnet, perhaps travel, or write a book - so many options, so little time.

I am a dreamer, and fall lends itself to my building of castles in the air.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.