Z SoccerChic9: Another Reason Why I Don't Drink Coffee
Monday, November 14, 2005
I am in the Meadowlands tonight, trying to get Sarah's wedding invitations printed - mostly because they were suppose to be printed a few days ago. Anyhow, I stop by at Starbucks to grab Nick, who is not with me, a tall vanilla latte - as I get into my car and start to exit the parking lot, trying to balance a burning hot coffee cup and driving (thank goodness I don't have a standard) - my cell phone rings. I put the coffee cup on the dash, grab my purse and pull my cell phone out - all while driving. It is at that moment that I start a conversation with Sarah, who is not at the Staples in the Meadowlands, rather the one in Hamilton, that the coffee cup slowly starts to tilt across the dash, and I watch in dismay as vanilla latte pours over my dash and onto the floor. I'm just praying it doens't hit the box of invitations on the seat. I can't reach the coffee cup, and I'm still driving and on the cell phone. I finally manage to do all three at once - thank goodness for no traffic in any of the lanes beside me.

My car now smells of vanilla - and I chalk another one up for not drinking coffee!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.