Z SoccerChic9: So...it's official
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Okay, further to my post a few hours ago, here are the details for those of you who want to know - for those of you who don't, my apologies....cause you'll just have to suck it up.

I am leaving for Medicine Hat, Alberta on November 25, 2005 - at about 10:00 at night. That time mostly because my sister is flying in from Ecuador where she has been for the last three months. I will manage to squeak in some hello's and goodbye's and then head off for a 34 hour drive with my car and my earthly posessions, well some of them. I might be taking my sister with me, it all depends on if she wants to be stuck with me in a car for a long period of time - it does weird things to my head.

When I get to Medicine Hat, after hopefully not hitting any moose or large moving objects - I will be living with the lawyer and his wife for three weeks. During that time I will train under the person I am replacing and get to know the town and such. They have a few places lined up for me to live, so I will have to look into that.

Then, I'll be flying back on the 21st of December at night and staying here in Ontario for about three weeks - which covers Christmas, can't miss all those family dinners, new years, and Sarah and Kev's wedding. I then will be flying out most likely after Sarah and Kev's wedding back to Alberta for good. I should have an apartment of some kind of living conditions by that time, and I will be on one of the adventures of my life.

It's terrifying, exciting, nervousing, scary, awesome and everything else all at the same time. It's happened really fast, which has it's blessings because I won't have time to think and chicken out:)

So yah, you guys need to all come down to Alberta and visit me or something!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.