Z SoccerChic9: You know...everybody's doing it
Sunday, December 04, 2005
And who am I to be the exception:) Ladies and Gentlemen...the list:


Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):
1. Write a masterpiece....most likely one single poem that takes your breath away
2. Definately travel...all over the world really
3. Laugh...just because I can
4. Fire a bazooka
5. Get onto Kevin's signature (big dreams people, big dreams)
6. Live in downtown Toronto
7. Wake up on a beach in the sand
8. Run a marathon
9. Direct a movie with Heath Ledger in it
10. Kiss someone in the rain

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Cry on command
2. Dye my hair completely blonde
3. Drink coffee
4. Change my car oil (yet...I'll learn though)
5. Walk down the stairs apparently
6. Eat fruit salad
7. Sing

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Significant Other:
1. His intelligence
2. His hands
3. His need to be different
4. Not being stagnant
5. Talents in the arts fields (I need someone who is, because I'm not...then I can live through them)
6. Devotion
7. Not afraid of the tough or ugly stuff (hello, he has to wake up next to me every morning:)

Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. Hey
2. Silly Rabbit (that's the latest)
3. I gotta jet
4. Good Morning Home School Legal Defence, Mary speaking
5. Just one moment please
6. I hate stairs, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them
7. I can't believe the Liberals...what are they thinking:)

Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. The Bible
2. Guy Gavriel Kay
3. John Grisham (when I don't want to think)
4. Sherlock Holmes (yes, I have them all)
5. Max Lucado
6. Jane Eyre
7. I can't think of his name....but he has a book with a girl's outline pressed against a sheet/window thing...and the book freaks me out

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. A Beautiful Mind
2. Sixth Sense (at least a few more times)
3. The Newsies (in regards to musicals which I tend to not like)
4. The Matrix...#1
5. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days (for a chick flick)
6. Toy Story
7. Remember the Titans (cause hot black men without shirts..hello)

Seven People I Want to Join in:
1. No unreal expectations here
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.