Z SoccerChic9: On the politics side...
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
for those of you who care...about 50% of Albertans are really serious about spliting off from the rest of Canada. That number is estimated to jump drastically if the Liberals get into power again. So, for those of you who think I'm making it up, coughnickcough, you can now see that it's more then just a rambling man's dream.

It's also -28 here today, without the windchill, -32 I belive with the windchill...but, we have a chinok coming soon, hopefully, and by Saturday it should be +2.

Oh, and it's not uncommon to get snow here in August, yah, you heard me, I almost fell of my chair when they told me that last night.

Anyhow, that's not so much politics as the title would suggest, so I'll regress now.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.