Z SoccerChic9: I love Skype
Sunday, December 11, 2005
just for the record....and talking to some of you who were online yesterday was so completely awesome. Nothing like hearing a voice from back home and feeling less alienated from the rest of your life.

An odd thing here is that they use sand instead of salt to spread on the roads when it is icy. The annoying thing about this is that sand really doesn't melt snow and ice so well, so apparently as winter wears on there are ruts of ice on the roads. Perhaps this is why you are allowed chains and such on your tires if you want.

I went to a Baptist church this morning, and I think I may have found where I will be churching from now on. I was even invited by the couple who sat beside me to go out for lunch together...however, I already have plans as I am hanging out with Amanda and her church today as they have their children's christmas presentation (which always prove to be entertaining....their's always the nose picker, the child with her dress above her head, and the little boy who keeps waving and talking to his mother throughout the presentation) besides, they have food afterwards, and considering I am buying my own groceries and all right now, I'll take any free meal that I can get:)

I hope you're all having a blessed weekend, and not stressing out about how you are so not ready for Christmas!!
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.