Z SoccerChic9: So tonight...
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
something amusing is happening....this should put you on the floor in stiches.....because...I am leaving in a few minutes to model for this fashion show. Yah, when they asked me if I would model for the upcoming show they had here in Medicine Hat I was double over in laughter, then I realized they weren't laughing and so I tried to be serious, but really....are they all blind. Anyhow, apparently it's not the looks that get's you to be asked to be a model for Medicine Hat.

I was almost expecting the lady last night who was to choose my outfits to double over in laughter and then try to apolagize in a serious was and say something along the lines of "uh, honey...we don't really need any models...um, by the way what happened to your face." But, surprisingly she didn't.

So, tonight, I have three outfits to model on the runway...and then I'll be running away.

Hey, it's a free meal, and I'm cheep:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.