Z SoccerChic9: Happy New Year's Eve
Saturday, December 31, 2005
I suppose this is the time to write some inspiring post about new year's resolutions and reflecting on how the past year changed me....but I really don't have much to say in those regards, other then, I am changing continually and trying to live life. It's more relaxing that way, or incredibly stupid...but that's okay:)

I have concluded that New Year's Eve is my worst and least enjoyed holiday....I think it has something to do with trying to decide which party to go to and who to hang out with. And this year with it falling on a Saturday night, it kinda dampens the whole pulling an all nighter and trying to look alive in church the next morning.

Anyhow, as we stand on the doorstep of a new year, I hope you all live it to the fullest, and laugh just because you can.
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.