Z SoccerChic9: Today....
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
I went to St. Thomas today, with some friends and family...and it was quite an enjoyable day to say the least. Having 150 people crammed into a three court gym always proves to be interesting and entertaining to say the least. Volleyball is quite differnet when you have about 20 subs. It's like you lose half your lifetime sitting on the bench...nevertheless, it was quite an enjoyable day. After all, I did get to see my little sister skate with a boy....(she'll kill me later).

I'm kinda tense right now, very tierd and yet tense. It's like I'm anticipating the next move, and I am totally and unsure of where it's going to come from or what it's going to be...and that's just a little wierd you know.

Anyhow, have fun returning to work people, I'll think of you as I sleep in:)
 
This template is called "Living the Dream", a modification of "The Light : The Sound". (c) 2005 Daniel Josph Xhan. Use and modify at your own discretion.